PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010 Fashion Ideas of Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day 2010 Fashion Ideas!
These are my fashion ideas for Valentine's day! Remember, Valentine's day just doesn't mean having a boyfriend, it just means spending time with the one or ones..you love.....................

my thoughts on the Grammys fashion and makeup and some reviews of products I talked about in my January 2010 Favourites video)

Thanks for watching and please rate, comment, and subscribe!

Outfit 1:
H&M Sweetheart black dress
F21 cosmetics cardigan (from the Tres Chic collection)
Black tights
F21 pearl necklace
H&M Pearl bracelet
F21 Pearl ring
Black UGGS

Outfit 2:
American Apparel black bodysuit (my own)
F21 butterfly skirt (Didn't buy)
Black tights

Outfit 3:
H&M Dress
Black tights
Mary Jane pumps from Browns
H&M Bracelet
Olivia Boutique Bow Ring
F21 light pink pearl necklace
H&M Blazer

Outfit 4:
J.crew tank top
Banana Republic skirt
Black tights
Black Mary Jane Pumps from Browns
H&M bracelet
F21 Pearl ring
H&M Blazer

Outfit 5:
Zara dress
F21 bangles
F21 Flower ring
Michael Kors sandals

Outfit 6:
H&M dress
Lechateau heels
H&M pearl bracelet
F21 pearl ring

Thanks for watching...

Honors (February 8th 2009)
#20 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Howto & Style - Canada
#100 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Howto & Style - Canada
#49 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Howto & Style - Canada
#42 - Top Rated (This Week) - Howto & Style - Canada

Disclaimer: All items mentioned in this video were bought by me. I was not influenced by anyone to do this video. All opinions are of my own. I am not affiliated with any company.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...